4.13.2006

coming soon...

Seeing as how you've all been itching to know what's going on with me, I've decided to create a new blog to keep you all up to date on which end of the State Department list I've worked my way down to. This'll be a good way to keep up to date when I move to DC and start school, as well.

SO

In less than 48 hours I'll be en route to South Africa, via a wayyyyyyyyyy too long layover in Frankfurt. (Any recommendations in Frankfurt? I have 12 hours to kill.)

Current state of mind: stressed. I can't wait to sit on the plane, tilt the chair back and go to sleeeeeeeeeee..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Got through some of my financial aid paperwork today, made a second run to Target, though I'm sure there will be a third tomorrow, and even started packing. I'm *hoping* I can fit everything in a backpack, but that may just be a pipe dream.

An aside: darling Ellyn is quite the clever one. She gave me a handy travel emergency kit today as a birthday present, complete with mini toilet paper rolls and a packet of toilet seat covers. Who knew you could buy travel-sized toilet seat covers? I'm definitely keeping those handy in my purse from now on.

More to come before I leave. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

When you're in Frankfurt, you should eat some frankfurters.
heh.

Or you could go to the Goethe-Haus museum.
Either one.

Jessica said...

I have to echo Cindy here, though I'm late to this party.
Tell Jiminy (that wobbly horsefaced party pooper) to Beat It! Beat It, Beat It, Beat It.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]whereiseleeza.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Research shows that about 70% of all United States grownups are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.