1.16.2008

muuuuuuuuuuuuch better

All it took was one meeting to realize, "Hey! I'm not doing so bad!"

I have my thesis schedule in hand: A chapter every two weeks with revisions in between and since I have a solid draft of my second chapter, I'm already ahead of the curve! This is not to say I'm on cruise control, but I did need some mental massaging. The anticipation was killing me.

As for the job, well, I guess I'm less worried there, too. I'm doing good at the new place and have gotten praise from the New Boss. I wouldn't mind sticking around there for a little while after May 16 (aka D-Day, aka Graduation!), at least until I figure out what's next. I've always managed to land on my feet and I see no reason why that won't happen again.

In other words, I've gotten a much-needed attitude tune-up.

This is all my way of saying: "Don't worry, I'm fine. Still have my head above water."

No comments: