1.20.2008

according to Yahoo! weather it feels like 10 degrees outside

That would explain why I can't feel my fingers and nose and am still wearing Uggs as I type at my desk.

Also: Calling your professors on the phone is weird. Very weird. That said, however, it was also very helpful. I'm three paragraphs away from an honest-to-goodness abstract! Yippee!

Finally: How had I forgotten the amazingness of dim sum? We went this morning in Rosslyn with a group of 10 mostly Georgetown pals. Total bill (split 10 ways, remember): $106. I love the Chinese.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

One night this week we went out for pizza, and as we sat there I lamented the loss of 2 Amys, Paradiso, and Faccia Luna. The next morning I saw on the Washington Post website that "wintry mix" was hitting the region, and I didn't feel so sad anymore. Stay warm!