5.14.2006

vocabulary lesson

Still not much to report. More relaxing, playing with the kids.

For the Agopians, I'll give the Sarig report. She's started talking quite a bit and is so cute and "lopig" I can hardly stand it. Her vocabulary is great, too.

In Sarig's world, here are a few key vocabulary words:

chocolat = tokola
shoonig = doonig
verchatsav = tertatsav
tapetsav = papetsav
dzsedzs = general term for a slap and reserved for use when she's upset with you
doobie doo = scooby doo, which we watch every morning.

Now for a few more pictures of the Egyptian escapade:


At dinner at Cairo's Studio Misr on a boat harbored in the Nile with Thomas Zakarian, Zepur's friend who helped us navigate Cairo.


Courtney and I smoke sheesha at Fishawy, in Khan El Khalili, Cairo's massive bazaar. Fishawy is a cafe that's been owned and run in the same spot by the same family since the 1770s.


The outfit I donned to enter the Mohammed Ali mosque in Cairo.


My last night on the Nile.

More pictures to come. I have to get them burned to a CD tonight or tomorrow. Then you'll see just how cute my little terrorist cousins are. (The boys anyway, the girls are angels. Of course.)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm very very very very jealous.
But glad you're having a blast!