12.14.2007

eleeza is coming home soon

Tomorrow begins a much-needed two-week break. I'll be home for about 12 days before flying to Detroit for two weddings and a hockey game. What else would I do in Michigan in the dead of winter?

The weeks since Thanksgiving have been a nonstop trainwreck of reading, writing, making presentations, and attending lectures. But now I'm in the home stretch. All that's left is a short 10-pager, which I'm going to conclude at home.

Now, I'm on my way to campus to hand in a rough draft of the first chapter of my thesis! I never thought you could really quantify knowledge, but if you wanted to quantify the first chapter of my thesis, all you need to do is look at this ivory tower of knowledge that's taken over one corner of my room.


In the thick of all that knowledge came this year's first snowfall last Wednesday. Waking up to this picture outside my bedroom made me even more anxious to get home for the holidays:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've always been quite the smarty pants! :)

Jessica said...

Hope you enjoy CA for the holidays!!!!
Hugs and kisses to you!