5.08.2007

DONE! Part 2

Presented the documentary. Professor called it beautiful. Much rejoicing ensued, including a lovely after-screening snack provided by my generous professor. It included beer, succotash (more delicious than it sounds), homemade mac 'n cheese, and my new favorite food: frickles. That would be fried pickles. Egad was it good. The salty tartness of the pickles, mixed with the salty flavor of the cornmeal batter was heaven.

I celebrated some more with shoe shopping...which quickly devolved into shoe-dress-blouse-pants shopping. But that's ok. I deserved it. Plus, I haven't spent all of my tax refund yet.

So, to reiterate: I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! You're halfway done with grad school. We need to get together soon before you go away. Because once you get back, I'll have gone away.

Anonymous said...

Where can I see your 10-minute documentary? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Mara Mugha said...

HOOORAAAAAAAAAAAY! :)