9.26.2007

apps adapter

So I've resisted many a Facebook application, but I couldn't resist the neighborhood apps. I wanted to peruse people in my hood. But now I'm freaked because there are people who live very near my block on there. I'm going to be eying people closely when I walk to the bus in the mornings.

On the plus side, I just discovered a new store opening at Union Row, the latest in new urban gentrification on 14th, right near Busboys and Poets. It's Yes! Organic. Frankly, the name endears me slightly as in, "Yessssss. That's awesome." But then again, I'm weary of the gentrification. But then again, again, as Vahan likes to remind me, I'm one of the people moving into the neighborhood, driving up prices and frequenting the Whole Foods at 14 and P. What's a girl to do?

No comments: